BBL 7 Points Table Teams Rules of Big Bash League 2017
BBL 7 points table of season 2017 will provide status of eight teams playing under the same as old as T20 playing rules of Big Bash League 2017 which will be on air on 19th of December.
With an opening game of Sydney’s teams, Thunder and Sixers, the world of cricket will suffer from the colorful, electric and stunning fever of Big Bash League T20 cricket for nearly 47 days.
BBL is one of the top rated T20 league in terms of views and demands that is why it has become bigger than before with 43 exciting games this season BBL will display 7 more games for their fans worldwide.
BBL Playing Rules:
- Twenty20 match will be of 20 overs per side of two innings.
- A bowler can bowl maximum of 4 overs in a T20 match.
- Powerplay of 6 overs for each innings of T20 game.
- Not more than 5 overseas players in playing side.
- Strategic time out of 2 minute after 10 overs of each innings.
- All basic rules of playing cricket laid down by ICC will apply.
- White cricket ball will be used under lights.
- Super over will sort the winner in tied games.
- DLS rule will come in to play in rain-hit BBL cricket games.
- Rain-hit match will give minimum of 5 over match.
- Innings and 5 overs breaks will provide an entertaining live performance in stadium.
- Cheerleaders will celebrate Boundaries and Wickets with fire and smoke.
- Cheerful live acts will cover the short breaks between overs in stadium.
BBL T20 cricket is representing players from all around the cricket playing nations but unlike other leagues BBL has less number of inclusion of overseas players due to hot national talent. No Indian cricketer is playing in this season again.
- Sydney Sixers
- Sydney Thunder
- Melbourne Stars
- Melbourne Renegades
- Adelaide Strikers
- Hobart Hurricanes
- Brisbane Heat
- Perth Scorchers
T20 Big Bash positions will be updated on schedule.
BBL 7 Points Table:
BBL 2017 points table, a winner of a match will get 2 points and loser will get nothing. In rain-hit match teams will get 1 point on no-result. Net run-rate will calculate the winner in case of equal points.
Top two teams from both groups will play final knockout round of BBL 7th edition. In case of Rain-hit final games, the team with the most wins in round games will go through.
- DLS- Duckworth Lewis method
- Pl- Played
- Wn- Won
- Ls- Lost
- NR- No Result
- Pt- Points
- RR- Run rate
Get ready for the world’s most alive, most colorful, most energetic and most wanted competition of cricket. Book your seats, tune you channels and get your free time because 7th season of Big Bash League has just landed to entertain its fans.