Octopus: This is the 19th game of 2nd edition BBLT20. Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Thunder match will be played at ANZ, Sydney on 28 December 2012. Both teams can take medium advantages while 2nd innings can take more advantage than 1st innings from favoritism. The weather forecast is pleasant.
19th BBLT20 match: Brisbane Heat is favorite.
Toss: ST can win.
Ocube: The live match analysis and predictions of today’s cricket depend on many details. Therefore, real game behavior may be assessed after toss.
Live Updates: Bravo, BH v ST BBL-02 game is about to begin, Sydney Thunder has decided to bat first after winning the toss. Both teams can take medium advantages therefore safe points will be important. At the moment, both are nearly equal in favoritism. Time for live cricket action.
Live: 3 overs gone, ST is on 13/0 and BH is at favorite position. 6 gone, score 26/1 and BH is at half favorite position.
Live: 10 gone, score 60/3 and BH is at most favorite position.
Live: 18 gone, score 113/8 and BH is at end favorite position.
Live: ST has produced target of 127 runs. BH is at end favorite position. 1st innings gave safe point to BH with small advantages. Break.
Live: 3 overs gone, BH is on 26/0 and is at dead favorite position. Great! 6 gone, score 48/2 and after minor fluctuation BH is at dead favorite again.
Live: 9 gone, score 60/4 and BH is at most favorite. Nice
Live: 11 gone, score 79/4 anf BH is at dead favorite place again. 16 runs required from 30 balls.
Result: A well informed and deserved victory for Brisbane Heat. Favoritism produced less advantages and Sydney Thunder remained at non-favorite position.
You may also like :
6 Responses to 'Heat v Thunder Big Bash T20 live cricket match BBL-02'
Leave a Reply
- T20I WI v Eng 11 Mar 18:00 GMT
- CO on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- CO on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- CO on WI v Eng cricket tour 2014 Final decider match
- atif on Sri Lanka became winner of Asia cup 2014
- Vinod on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Hogard on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Kaleem on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Rania on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3, CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- 1st T20 WI saved v Eng
- 1st T20 SA - Aus v Rain
- ACC SL chased v Pak
- ACC SL chased v Ban
- 3rd ODI Eng saved v WI
- 3rd Test Aus won v SA
- ACC Ind chased v Afg
- ACC Pak chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Afg
- 2nd ODI Eng chased v WI
- ACC Pak chased v Ind
- ACC Afg saved v Ban
- 1st ODI WI saved v Eng
- ACC SL chased v Ind
- ACC Pak saved v Afg
- ACC Ind chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Pak
- 2nd Test SA won v Aus
- 3rd ODI SL chased v Ban
- 2nd ODI SL saved v Ban
- 2nd Test drawn NZ v Ind
- 1st ODI SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test Aus won v SA
- 2nd T20 SL chased v Ban
- 1st T20 SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test NZ won v Ind
- 2nd Test drawn SL v Ban
- BBL PS saved v HH
- BBL PS saved v SS
- BBL HH chased v MS
- 3rd T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 2nd T20I Aus chased v Eng
- 5th ODI NZ saved v Ind
- 1st Test SL won v Ban
- 1st T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 4th ODI NZ chased v Ind
- BBL MS saved v PS
- 5th ODI Aus saved v Eng
- BBL SS saved v ST
- 3rd ODI Ind tied v NZ
- 4th ODI Eng saved v Aus
- BBL HH saved v BH
- 2nd ODI NZ saved v Ind
- BBL MR saved v AS
- BBL MS chased v HH
- 3rd Test Pak won v SL