Octopus: This is the 19th game of 2nd edition BBLT20. Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Thunder match will be played at ANZ, Sydney on 28 December 2012. Both teams can take medium advantages while 2nd innings can take more advantage than 1st innings from favoritism. The weather forecast is pleasant.
19th BBLT20 match: Brisbane Heat is favorite.
Toss: ST can win.
Ocube: The live match analysis and predictions of today’s cricket depend on many details. Therefore, real game behavior may be assessed after toss.
Live Updates: Bravo, BH v ST BBL-02 game is about to begin, Sydney Thunder has decided to bat first after winning the toss. Both teams can take medium advantages therefore safe points will be important. At the moment, both are nearly equal in favoritism. Time for live cricket action.
Live: 3 overs gone, ST is on 13/0 and BH is at favorite position. 6 gone, score 26/1 and BH is at half favorite position.
Live: 10 gone, score 60/3 and BH is at most favorite position.
Live: 18 gone, score 113/8 and BH is at end favorite position.
Live: ST has produced target of 127 runs. BH is at end favorite position. 1st innings gave safe point to BH with small advantages. Break.
Live: 3 overs gone, BH is on 26/0 and is at dead favorite position. Great! 6 gone, score 48/2 and after minor fluctuation BH is at dead favorite again.
Live: 9 gone, score 60/4 and BH is at most favorite. Nice
Live: 11 gone, score 79/4 anf BH is at dead favorite place again. 16 runs required from 30 balls.
Result: A well informed and deserved victory for Brisbane Heat. Favoritism produced less advantages and Sydney Thunder remained at non-favorite position.
You may also like :
6 Responses to 'Heat v Thunder Big Bash T20 live cricket match BBL-02'
Leave a Reply
- CWC Ban v Scl 5 Mar 22:00 GMT
- Nomi on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- KD on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- Mohit on SA v WI CWC 2015 live cricket behavior
- CO on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- King on Cricket match SL v Ban CWC 2015 favoritism behavior
- naresh on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- Abhik on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Roby on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3 CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- CWC Aus saved v Afg
- CWC Pak saved v Uae
- CWC SA saved v Ire
- CWC Pak saved v Zim
- CWC SL chased v Eng
- CWC Ind chased v Uae
- CWC NZ chased v Aus
- CWC SA saved v WI
- CWC SL saved v Ban
- CWC Afg chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v Uae
- CWC WI saved v Zim
- CWC Eng saved v Scl
- CWC Ind saved v SA
- CWC SL chased v Afg
- CWC Rain saved Aus-Ban
- CWC WI saved v Pak
- CWC NZ chased v Eng
- CWC Zim chased v Uae
- CWC Ban saved v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v WI
- CWC Ind saved v Pak
- CWC SA saved v Zim
- CWC Aus saved v Eng
- CWC NZ saved v SL