Octopus: The IPL6 T20 cricket match of Pune Warriors v Royal Challengers Bangalore will be played on 23 April 2013 at Bangalore. RCB is at favorite position in favoritism. Match behavior can give small advantages. The weather forecast is fair for cricket.
31st IPL6 match: Royal Challengers Bangalore is favorite.
Toss: PW can win.
Ocube: The live match predictions of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome to the PW v RCB IPL6 T20 cricket match. News for toss, PW has won the toss and put RCB into bat first. Decision can give advantage to PW. Game is going to start in few minutes.
Live: RCB score 28/0 in 3 overs and is at half favorite position.
Live: score 62/0 in 6 overs. RCB is at most favorite position. Great.
Live: score 109/0 in 8 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position. Magnificent!
Live: Fastest century by Chris Gayle in the history of IPL. score 151/0 in 12 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position.
Live: RCB has made massive total of 263/5 runs and favoritism is dead in their favor. 1st innings gave safe point to the selected team and PW did not get any advantage. Break.
Live: PW score 43/4 in 6 overs.
Live: score 93/4 in 12 overs.
Live: 140 runs required from 18 balls.
Result: Rocket, Gayle storm finally captured the Bangalore stadium. The unbeaten fastest century by Chris Gayle gave a huge victory to the home side. Today’s IPL6 T20 cricket match of PW v RCB provided plenty of extraordinary cricket. Cheers.
You may also like :
5 Responses to 'IPL6 predictions of T20 match Warriors v Royal Challengers'
Leave a Reply
- IPL SRH v RR on 16 Apr 14:30 GMT
- Neil on Cricket World Cup NZ v Ban match favoritism report
- Nomi on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- KD on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- Mohit on SA v WI CWC 2015 live cricket behavior
- CO on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- King on Cricket match SL v Ban CWC 2015 favoritism behavior
- naresh on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- Abhik on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3 CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- CWC Aus chased v NZ
- CWC Aus saved v Ind
- CWC NZ chased v SA
- CWC NZ saved v WI
- CWC Aus chased v Pak
- CWC Ind saved v Ban
- CWC SA chased v SL
- CWC Pak chased v Ire
- CWC WI chased v Uae
- CWC Aus chased v Scl
- CWC Ind chased v Zim
- CWC Eng chased v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Ban
- CWC SA saved v Uae
- CWC SL saved v Scl
- CWC Ind chased v Ire
- CWC Ban saved v Eng
- CWC Aus saved v SL
- CWC NZ chased v Afg
- CWC Ire saved v Zim
- CWC Pak saved v SA
- CWC Ind chased v WI
- CWC Ban chased v Scl
- CWC Aus saved v Afg
- CWC Pak saved v Uae
- CWC SA saved v Ire
- CWC Pak saved v Zim
- CWC SL chased v Eng
- CWC Ind chased v Uae
- CWC NZ chased v Aus
- CWC SA saved v WI
- CWC SL saved v Ban
- CWC Afg chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v Uae
- CWC WI saved v Zim
- CWC Eng saved v Scl
- CWC Ind saved v SA
- CWC SL chased v Afg
- CWC Rain saved Aus-Ban
- CWC WI saved v Pak
- CWC NZ chased v Eng
- CWC Zim chased v Uae
- CWC Ban saved v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v WI