Octopus: The IPL6 T20 cricket match of Pune Warriors v Royal Challengers Bangalore will be played on 23 April 2013 at Bangalore. RCB is at favorite position in favoritism. Match behavior can give small advantages. The weather forecast is fair for cricket.
31st IPL6 match: Royal Challengers Bangalore is favorite.
Toss: PW can win.
Ocube: The live match predictions of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome to the PW v RCB IPL6 T20 cricket match. News for toss, PW has won the toss and put RCB into bat first. Decision can give advantage to PW. Game is going to start in few minutes.
Live: RCB score 28/0 in 3 overs and is at half favorite position.
Live: score 62/0 in 6 overs. RCB is at most favorite position. Great.
Live: score 109/0 in 8 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position. Magnificent!
Live: Fastest century by Chris Gayle in the history of IPL. score 151/0 in 12 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position.
Live: RCB has made massive total of 263/5 runs and favoritism is dead in their favor. 1st innings gave safe point to the selected team and PW did not get any advantage. Break.
Live: PW score 43/4 in 6 overs.
Live: score 93/4 in 12 overs.
Live: 140 runs required from 18 balls.
Result: Rocket, Gayle storm finally captured the Bangalore stadium. The unbeaten fastest century by Chris Gayle gave a huge victory to the home side. Today’s IPL6 T20 cricket match of PW v RCB provided plenty of extraordinary cricket. Cheers.
You may also like :
5 Responses to 'IPL6 predictions of T20 match Warriors v Royal Challengers'
Leave a Reply
- IPL7 RR v CSK on 23 Apr at 14:30 GMT
- Kevin on Points Table of IPL7 Indian Premier League T20
- MNS on Points Table of IPL7 Indian Premier League T20
- sunil on IPL7 winner results, predictions and analysis 2014
- Mark on Points Table of IPL7 Indian Premier League T20
- ajay on IPL7 winner results, predictions and analysis 2014
- Subhash on Indian Premier League T20 IPL 7 fixtures 2014
- Dave on Points Table of IPL7 Indian Premier League T20
- KD on Points Table of IPL7 Indian Premier League T20
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3, CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- IPL KXIP saved v SRH
- IPL CSK saved v DDD
- IPL KXIP chased v RR
- IPL DDD chased v KKR
- IPL RCB chased v MI
- IPL RR chased v SRH
- IPL KXIP chased v CSK
- IPL RCB chased v DDD
- IPL KKR saved v MI
- WT20 SL chased v Ind
- WT20 Ind chased v SA
- WT20 SL saved v WI
- WT20 WI saved v Pak
- WT20 Aus chased v Ban
- WT20 SL saved v NZ
- WT20 NL saved v Eng
- WT20 Ind saved v Aus
- WT20 Pak saved v Ban
- WT20 SA saved v Eng
- WT20 NZ chased v NL
- WT20 Ind chased v Ban
- WT20 WI chased v Aus
- WT20 Eng chased v SL
- WT20 SA saved v NL
- WT20 WI saved v Ban
- WT20 SL chased v NL
- WT20 SA saved v NZ
- WT20 Ind chased v WI
- WT20 Pak saved v Aus
- WT20 NZ chased v Eng
- WT20 SL saved v SA
- WT20 Ind chased v Pak
- WT20 Ntl chased v Ire
- WT20 Zim chased v Uae
- WT20 Hkg chased v Ban
- WT20 Npl saved v Afg
- WT20 Ire chased v Uae
- WT20 Zim chased v Ntl
- WT20 Ban chased v Npl
- WT20 Afg chased v Hkg
- WT20 Ntl chased v UAE
- WT20 Ire chased v Zim
- WT20 Npl saved v Hkg
- WT20 Ban chased v Afg
- 3rd T20 Aus chased v SA
- 3rd T20 Eng saved v WI
- 2nd T20 Aus chased v SA
- 2nd T20 WI chased v Eng
- 1st T20 WI saved v Eng
- 1st T20 SA - Aus v Rain