Octopus: The IPL6 T20 cricket match of Pune Warriors v Royal Challengers Bangalore will be played on 23 April 2013 at Bangalore. RCB is at favorite position in favoritism. Match behavior can give small advantages. The weather forecast is fair for cricket.
31st IPL6 match: Royal Challengers Bangalore is favorite.
Toss: PW can win.
Ocube: The live match predictions of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome to the PW v RCB IPL6 T20 cricket match. News for toss, PW has won the toss and put RCB into bat first. Decision can give advantage to PW. Game is going to start in few minutes.
Live: RCB score 28/0 in 3 overs and is at half favorite position.
Live: score 62/0 in 6 overs. RCB is at most favorite position. Great.
Live: score 109/0 in 8 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position. Magnificent!
Live: Fastest century by Chris Gayle in the history of IPL. score 151/0 in 12 overs. RCB is at dead favorite position.
Live: RCB has made massive total of 263/5 runs and favoritism is dead in their favor. 1st innings gave safe point to the selected team and PW did not get any advantage. Break.
Live: PW score 43/4 in 6 overs.
Live: score 93/4 in 12 overs.
Live: 140 runs required from 18 balls.
Result: Rocket, Gayle storm finally captured the Bangalore stadium. The unbeaten fastest century by Chris Gayle gave a huge victory to the home side. Today’s IPL6 T20 cricket match of PW v RCB provided plenty of extraordinary cricket. Cheers.
You may also like :
5 Responses to 'IPL6 predictions of T20 match Warriors v Royal Challengers'
Leave a Reply
- T20I WI v Eng 11 Mar 18:00 GMT
- CO on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- CO on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- CO on WI v Eng cricket tour 2014 Final decider match
- atif on Sri Lanka became winner of Asia cup 2014
- Vinod on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Hogard on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Kaleem on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Rania on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3, CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- 1st T20 WI saved v Eng
- 1st T20 SA - Aus v Rain
- ACC SL chased v Pak
- ACC SL chased v Ban
- 3rd ODI Eng saved v WI
- 3rd Test Aus won v SA
- ACC Ind chased v Afg
- ACC Pak chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Afg
- 2nd ODI Eng chased v WI
- ACC Pak chased v Ind
- ACC Afg saved v Ban
- 1st ODI WI saved v Eng
- ACC SL chased v Ind
- ACC Pak saved v Afg
- ACC Ind chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Pak
- 2nd Test SA won v Aus
- 3rd ODI SL chased v Ban
- 2nd ODI SL saved v Ban
- 2nd Test drawn NZ v Ind
- 1st ODI SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test Aus won v SA
- 2nd T20 SL chased v Ban
- 1st T20 SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test NZ won v Ind
- 2nd Test drawn SL v Ban
- BBL PS saved v HH
- BBL PS saved v SS
- BBL HH chased v MS
- 3rd T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 2nd T20I Aus chased v Eng
- 5th ODI NZ saved v Ind
- 1st Test SL won v Ban
- 1st T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 4th ODI NZ chased v Ind
- BBL MS saved v PS
- 5th ODI Aus saved v Eng
- BBL SS saved v ST
- 3rd ODI Ind tied v NZ
- 4th ODI Eng saved v Aus
- BBL HH saved v BH
- 2nd ODI NZ saved v Ind
- BBL MR saved v AS
- BBL MS chased v HH
- 3rd Test Pak won v SL