Octopus: The IPL6 T20 cricket match of Kolkata Knight Riders and Chennai Super Kings will be played on 28 April 2013 at Chennai. Favoritism has given favorite position to CSK. Match behavior can give medium advantages. The weather forecast is pleasant for cricket.
38th IPL6 match: Chennai Super Kings is favorite.
Toss: KKR can win.
Ocube: The live match predictions of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome folks to the KKR v CSK match of IPL 6 T20. Gambhir and Dhoni is in the middle for toss, KKR has won the toss and Gambhir has invited MSD to bat first. Enjoy the match.
Massage: The first half of an exciting journey of Pepsi IPL has just completed. So far we have seen many impressive information and live prediction given by Double Os. But onward, CRIC has committed their working hours with private memberships. The site will on a maintenance mode during the rest days of IPL. So, you may have some sort of inconvenience. CRIC treasures your participation and will try to publish important info of coming games. If its impossible it will be emailed (commented mail IDs) after the approval of our Terms and Conditions. Meanwhile, keep yourself safe ya.
Live: CSK score 67/0 in 6 overs and is at most favorite position.
Live: score 114/1 in 12 overs. CSK is nearly at end favorite position. Massive.
Live: score 151/1 in 15 overs. CSK is at end favorite position.
Live: CSK has made total of 200/3 runs and is at most favorite position. The information has provided the safe point in 1st innings. KKR can take advantage onward. So, have a safe break.
Live: KKR score 63/2 runs in 6 overs. After CSK stayed at half favorite position is now at most favorite position.
Live: score 99/2 in 12 overs. CSK is at most favorite position.
Live: score 119/3 in 14 overs. CSK is at dead favorite position. 82 runs required from 36 balls.
Live:50 runs from 18 balls. CSK is at end favorite position.
Live: score 172/3 in 18 overs. Both teams are at equally favorite position. Brilliant.
Live: 19 runs of 6 balls. CSK is at half favorite position.
Result: Classical performance by the home side, yellow force made it. They strongly caught the behavior in accordance with the live analysis. The KKR v CSK match gave two important points to Chennai. Well, as per above mentioned massage, the predictions is going offline in rest of IPL 6 matches and CRIC will not participate online due to the services arrangements with private members. The request can be made here in comments.
You may also like :
Leave a Reply
- IPL SRH v RR on 16 Apr 14:30 GMT
- Neil on Cricket World Cup NZ v Ban match favoritism report
- Nomi on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- KD on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- Mohit on SA v WI CWC 2015 live cricket behavior
- CO on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- King on Cricket match SL v Ban CWC 2015 favoritism behavior
- naresh on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- Abhik on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3 CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- CWC Aus chased v NZ
- CWC Aus saved v Ind
- CWC NZ chased v SA
- CWC NZ saved v WI
- CWC Aus chased v Pak
- CWC Ind saved v Ban
- CWC SA chased v SL
- CWC Pak chased v Ire
- CWC WI chased v Uae
- CWC Aus chased v Scl
- CWC Ind chased v Zim
- CWC Eng chased v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Ban
- CWC SA saved v Uae
- CWC SL saved v Scl
- CWC Ind chased v Ire
- CWC Ban saved v Eng
- CWC Aus saved v SL
- CWC NZ chased v Afg
- CWC Ire saved v Zim
- CWC Pak saved v SA
- CWC Ind chased v WI
- CWC Ban chased v Scl
- CWC Aus saved v Afg
- CWC Pak saved v Uae
- CWC SA saved v Ire
- CWC Pak saved v Zim
- CWC SL chased v Eng
- CWC Ind chased v Uae
- CWC NZ chased v Aus
- CWC SA saved v WI
- CWC SL saved v Ban
- CWC Afg chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v Uae
- CWC WI saved v Zim
- CWC Eng saved v Scl
- CWC Ind saved v SA
- CWC SL chased v Afg
- CWC Rain saved Aus-Ban
- CWC WI saved v Pak
- CWC NZ chased v Eng
- CWC Zim chased v Uae
- CWC Ban saved v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v WI