Octopus: The IPL6 T20 cricket match of Kolkata Knight Riders and Chennai Super Kings will be played on 28 April 2013 at Chennai. Favoritism has given favorite position to CSK. Match behavior can give medium advantages. The weather forecast is pleasant for cricket.
38th IPL6 match: Chennai Super Kings is favorite.
Toss: KKR can win.
Ocube: The live match predictions of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome folks to the KKR v CSK match of IPL 6 T20. Gambhir and Dhoni is in the middle for toss, KKR has won the toss and Gambhir has invited MSD to bat first. Enjoy the match.
Massage: The first half of an exciting journey of Pepsi IPL has just completed. So far we have seen many impressive information and live prediction given by Double Os. But onward, CRIC has committed their working hours with private memberships. The site will on a maintenance mode during the rest days of IPL. So, you may have some sort of inconvenience. CRIC treasures your participation and will try to publish important info of coming games. If its impossible it will be emailed (commented mail IDs) after the approval of our Terms and Conditions. Meanwhile, keep yourself safe ya.
Live: CSK score 67/0 in 6 overs and is at most favorite position.
Live: score 114/1 in 12 overs. CSK is nearly at end favorite position. Massive.
Live: score 151/1 in 15 overs. CSK is at end favorite position.
Live: CSK has made total of 200/3 runs and is at most favorite position. The information has provided the safe point in 1st innings. KKR can take advantage onward. So, have a safe break.
Live: KKR score 63/2 runs in 6 overs. After CSK stayed at half favorite position is now at most favorite position.
Live: score 99/2 in 12 overs. CSK is at most favorite position.
Live: score 119/3 in 14 overs. CSK is at dead favorite position. 82 runs required from 36 balls.
Live:50 runs from 18 balls. CSK is at end favorite position.
Live: score 172/3 in 18 overs. Both teams are at equally favorite position. Brilliant.
Live: 19 runs of 6 balls. CSK is at half favorite position.
Result: Classical performance by the home side, yellow force made it. They strongly caught the behavior in accordance with the live analysis. The KKR v CSK match gave two important points to Chennai. Well, as per above mentioned massage, the predictions is going offline in rest of IPL 6 matches and CRIC will not participate online due to the services arrangements with private members. The request can be made here in comments.
You may also like :
Leave a Reply
- T20I WI v Eng 11 Mar 18:00 GMT
- CO on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- CO on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- CO on WI v Eng cricket tour 2014 Final decider match
- atif on Sri Lanka became winner of Asia cup 2014
- Vinod on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Hogard on Sri Lanka v Bangladesh todays Asia cup predictions
- Kaleem on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Rania on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3, CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- 1st T20 WI saved v Eng
- 1st T20 SA - Aus v Rain
- ACC SL chased v Pak
- ACC SL chased v Ban
- 3rd ODI Eng saved v WI
- 3rd Test Aus won v SA
- ACC Ind chased v Afg
- ACC Pak chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Afg
- 2nd ODI Eng chased v WI
- ACC Pak chased v Ind
- ACC Afg saved v Ban
- 1st ODI WI saved v Eng
- ACC SL chased v Ind
- ACC Pak saved v Afg
- ACC Ind chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Pak
- 2nd Test SA won v Aus
- 3rd ODI SL chased v Ban
- 2nd ODI SL saved v Ban
- 2nd Test drawn NZ v Ind
- 1st ODI SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test Aus won v SA
- 2nd T20 SL chased v Ban
- 1st T20 SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test NZ won v Ind
- 2nd Test drawn SL v Ban
- BBL PS saved v HH
- BBL PS saved v SS
- BBL HH chased v MS
- 3rd T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 2nd T20I Aus chased v Eng
- 5th ODI NZ saved v Ind
- 1st Test SL won v Ban
- 1st T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 4th ODI NZ chased v Ind
- BBL MS saved v PS
- 5th ODI Aus saved v Eng
- BBL SS saved v ST
- 3rd ODI Ind tied v NZ
- 4th ODI Eng saved v Aus
- BBL HH saved v BH
- 2nd ODI NZ saved v Ind
- BBL MR saved v AS
- BBL MS chased v HH
- 3rd Test Pak won v SL