Octopus: The eighth T20 cricket match of Pepsi IPLT20 between Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals will be played on 08 April 2013 at Jaipur. KKR is at favorite position in favoritism. The match behavior can give medium advantages. Therefore, the safe points will be watchful. The weather forecast is fair for cricket.
8th IPL 6 match: Kolkata Knight Riders is favorite.
Toss: Dravid can win.
Ocube: The live match prediction of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome to the KKR v RR IPL6 match behavior coverage. Time for toss, Gambhir wins and KKR will bowl first. At the moment, KKR is at favorite place. Shane Watson is going to face Brett Lee. He is on the move.
Live: RR score 35/1 in 6 overs. KKR is at half favorite position.
Live: score 69/3 in 12 overs. KKR is at half favorite position.
Live: score 100/3 in 15 overs. KKR is at favorite position.
Live: score 101/5 in 16 overs. KKR is at nearly at most favorite position. Great.
Live: RR has posted total of 144/6 runs. KKR is at half favorite position. 1st innings gave medium advantages to both teams. 2nd innings can go on with the same behavior. break.
Live: KKR score 26/2 in 4 overs. After stayed at most position is now at favorite position.
Live: score 40/2 in 6 overs. KKR is at nearly half favorite position.
Live: score 46/5 in 8 overs. RR is at nearly end favorite position. Wow.
Live: score 56/6 in 11 overs. RR is at dead favorite position. Enjoy.
Live: score 90/6 in 14 overs. RR is at half favorite position. Good. 55 runs required from 36 balls.
Live: 36 runs required from 18 balls with 2 wickets in hand. RR is at end favorite position.
Live: 23 runs from 12 balls. RR is at most favorite position.
Result: Brilliant performance by the home side. They dominated the 2nd innings and won their 2nd consecutive match. Hope you enjoyed the behavior report of KKR v RR IPL6 match. The information marked in first innings but failed to catch the 2nd half. See ya.
You may also like :
4 Responses to 'Royals v Knight Riders IPL6 match behavior report'
Leave a Reply
- CWC SA v Ire 3 Mar 3:30 GMT
- Nomi on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- KD on Live cricket advantages Aus v NZ CWC 2015
- Mohit on SA v WI CWC 2015 live cricket behavior
- CO on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- King on Cricket match SL v Ban CWC 2015 favoritism behavior
- naresh on World Cup match Pak v WI CWC15 analysis
- Abhik on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Roby on Afg v Scl CWC 2015 cricket match updates
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3 CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- CWC Pak saved v Zim
- CWC SL chased v Eng
- CWC Ind chased v Uae
- CWC NZ chased v Aus
- CWC SA saved v WI
- CWC SL saved v Ban
- CWC Afg chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v Uae
- CWC WI saved v Zim
- CWC Eng saved v Scl
- CWC Ind saved v SA
- CWC SL chased v Afg
- CWC Rain saved Aus-Ban
- CWC WI saved v Pak
- CWC NZ chased v Eng
- CWC Zim chased v Uae
- CWC Ban saved v Afg
- CWC NZ chased v Scl
- CWC Ire chased v WI
- CWC Ind saved v Pak
- CWC SA saved v Zim
- CWC Aus saved v Eng
- CWC NZ saved v SL
- Test WI won v Ban