Octopus: The eighth T20 cricket match of Pepsi IPLT20 between Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals will be played on 08 April 2013 at Jaipur. KKR is at favorite position in favoritism. The match behavior can give medium advantages. Therefore, the safe points will be watchful. The weather forecast is fair for cricket.
8th IPL 6 match: Kolkata Knight Riders is favorite.
Toss: Dravid can win.
Ocube: The live match prediction of today’s cricket depends on detail review of several ongoing activities which might change the post information. And It maybe updated after toss.
Updates: Welcome to the KKR v RR IPL6 match behavior coverage. Time for toss, Gambhir wins and KKR will bowl first. At the moment, KKR is at favorite place. Shane Watson is going to face Brett Lee. He is on the move.
Live: RR score 35/1 in 6 overs. KKR is at half favorite position.
Live: score 69/3 in 12 overs. KKR is at half favorite position.
Live: score 100/3 in 15 overs. KKR is at favorite position.
Live: score 101/5 in 16 overs. KKR is at nearly at most favorite position. Great.
Live: RR has posted total of 144/6 runs. KKR is at half favorite position. 1st innings gave medium advantages to both teams. 2nd innings can go on with the same behavior. break.
Live: KKR score 26/2 in 4 overs. After stayed at most position is now at favorite position.
Live: score 40/2 in 6 overs. KKR is at nearly half favorite position.
Live: score 46/5 in 8 overs. RR is at nearly end favorite position. Wow.
Live: score 56/6 in 11 overs. RR is at dead favorite position. Enjoy.
Live: score 90/6 in 14 overs. RR is at half favorite position. Good. 55 runs required from 36 balls.
Live: 36 runs required from 18 balls with 2 wickets in hand. RR is at end favorite position.
Live: 23 runs from 12 balls. RR is at most favorite position.
Result: Brilliant performance by the home side. They dominated the 2nd innings and won their 2nd consecutive match. Hope you enjoyed the behavior report of KKR v RR IPL6 match. The information marked in first innings but failed to catch the 2nd half. See ya.
You may also like :
4 Responses to 'Royals v Knight Riders IPL6 match behavior report'
Leave a Reply
- T20I SA v Aus 9 Mar 12:30 GMT
- T20I WI v Eng 9 Mar 18:30 GMT
- CO on Ban v Afg Asia cup predictions and behavior report
- CO on WI v Eng cricket tour 2014 Final decider match
- CO on Cricket Asia Cup 2014 winner results analysis
- CO on Pakistan v India Live ODI match Asia Cup 2014
- CO on Final decider match of SA v Aus cricket series 2014
- CO on WI v Eng cricket series Feb 2014 tour results
- CO on Asia cup winner 2014 Ban v Pak ODI match forecast
- CO on ICC World Cup T20 2014 cricket fixtures for March
- Octopus Prediction for Cricket World Cup Quarterfinal Match New Zealand v South Africa 25 Mar 2011 (139)
- ICC Cricket World Cup February 2011 in Sub-continent (119)
- Octopus Prediction 2nd Test cricket match England v India 29 Jul 2011 (89)
- Final of T20 World Cup 2012 WI v SL cricket match prediction (65)
- About Us (58)
- Octopus predictions are set for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 (55)
- Champions League Twenty-20 Cricket season-3, CLT20 2011 (55)
- Sri Lanka Premier League was postponed by SLC (53)
- ACC SL chased v Pak
- ACC SL chased v Ban
- 3rd ODI Eng saved v WI
- 3rd Test Aus won v SA
- ACC Ind chased v Afg
- ACC Pak chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Afg
- 2nd ODI Eng chased v WI
- ACC Pak chased v Ind
- ACC Afg saved v Ban
- 1st ODI WI saved v Eng
- ACC SL chased v Ind
- ACC Pak saved v Afg
- ACC Ind chased v Ban
- ACC SL saved v Pak
- 2nd Test SA won v Aus
- 3rd ODI SL chased v Ban
- 2nd ODI SL saved v Ban
- 2nd Test drawn NZ v Ind
- 1st ODI SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test Aus won v SA
- 2nd T20 SL chased v Ban
- 1st T20 SL saved v Ban
- 1st Test NZ won v Ind
- 2nd Test drawn SL v Ban
- BBL PS saved v HH
- BBL PS saved v SS
- BBL HH chased v MS
- 3rd T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 2nd T20I Aus chased v Eng
- 5th ODI NZ saved v Ind
- 1st Test SL won v Ban
- 1st T20I Aus saved v Eng
- 4th ODI NZ chased v Ind
- BBL MS saved v PS
- 5th ODI Aus saved v Eng
- BBL SS saved v ST
- 3rd ODI Ind tied v NZ
- 4th ODI Eng saved v Aus
- BBL HH saved v BH
- 2nd ODI NZ saved v Ind
- BBL MR saved v AS
- BBL MS chased v HH
- 3rd Test Pak won v SL